Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice reveals launch date for the first meal of government amendment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice reveals launch date for the first meal of government amendment Empty Vice reveals launch date for the first meal of government amendment

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 7:51 am

Vice reveals launch date for the first meal of government amendment

2/17/16

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie
    MP for the coalition of law Haider Mawla, Wednesday, for the determination of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi provide the first meal of the state covered by the amendment to the House of Representatives in the coming days.
    Mawla said in an interview seen by "Sky Press," that "Abadi earnest in the process of replacing some members of his government," pointing out that "during the next week will provide the prime minister for the first meal of the state covered by the amendment to the House of Representatives."
    He added that "calls for government reshuffle did not come from a vacuum, but came after the end of a special committee on the choice of candidates for ministerial portfolios."
    As stressed by Dr. Haider al-Abadi Prime Minister, his determination to make a substantial reshuffle, warning of ignoring the political blocs and the parliament for his bid "means to engage in a conflict with them."
    Abadi and declared non-adherence to his position and expressed its readiness to leave him, stressing his commitment to the ministerial change, not the job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:21 pm