Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim Ali al-Sistani pressed to exclude some reforms Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim Ali al-Sistani pressed to exclude some reforms Abadi Empty Hakim Ali al-Sistani pressed to exclude some reforms Abadi

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 8:42 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Hakim Ali al-Sistani pressed to exclude some reforms Abadi[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]

[rtl] Early detection, the source of Tuesday, all the pressure on the upper reference Hakim reference to exclude some reforms, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/rtl]

[rtl]A close source said, "There is pressure by a coalition of al-Hakim, the supreme authority in Najaf to be the exception of some recent reforms called for by al-Abadi, which include a cabinet reshuffle within a government of technocrats."[/rtl]

[rtl]As called for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to make a cabinet reshuffle "substantial" include personalities "technocrats," he said, adding that he "was chosen ministers based on the choice of the political blocs, as provided by the constitution, and within political representation."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, "I'm Out of responsibility and accessories stage claimed to reshuffle includes substantial professional figures and technocrats."[/rtl]

[rtl]The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim Furat al-Tamimi, "The cabinet reshuffle Everyone should cover, including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, if I want to come independent technocrats," returned that "guarantees freedom of the new government's move away from the party under pressure political and quotas. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Tamimi adds, that "the calendar minister should be subject to technical standards and fair justice to those who have achieved some of the files on the level of anti-corruption," adding that "the Islamic Supreme Council adopted since the beginning of reforms."[/rtl]

[rtl]Tamimi explains, that "everyone attaches failure and deterioration of services and great corruption in the state on quotas," asserting that "talking about coming technocrats and independents must include everyone, including the Prime Minister, he comes from a political and partisan backdrop."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:57 pm