Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi respond to the region on oil-for-salary project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi respond to the region on oil-for-salary project Empty Abadi respond to the region on oil-for-salary project

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:38 pm

Abadi respond to the region on oil-for-salary project

Since 02.17.2016 at 12:56 (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

He said a spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed his response "in principle" with the proposal's Kurdistan Regional Government to hand over oil revenues to the center in exchange for the salaries of its employees.

The Kurdistan Regional Government, announced Wednesday, is ready to deliver its oil production for the federal government in exchange for payment of the salaries of all the region.

The newborn's / balances News /, said that "al-Abadi expressed his response" in principle "with the proposal of the Kurdistan Regional Government on the delivery of oil production in exchange for payment of salaries of employees of Kurdistan."

He Hadithi, that "Abadi, speaking on condition of oil production actually delivered to the central government, against the Kurdistan salaries of employees of insurance."

And between that "Abadi request for an audit on the number of employees prior to the release of financial allocations."

He stressed on the newborn, that "Baghdad will be ready to unlock the value of 17% pursuant to the law of the federal budget, which states that, in exchange for providing them with the Kurdistan oil revenues."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has promised to pay the salaries of the staff of Kurdistan provided that gives the region its oil to the oil ministry to oversee the export and is then check the names of actual employees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:57 am