Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Chinese developing C-17 clone

BraveOne
    BraveOne
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Chinese developing C-17 clone Empty Chinese developing C-17 clone

Post by BraveOne Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:57 pm

Chinese developing C-17 clone

by Mike Hoffman on December 27, 2012

Chinese developing C-17 clone C17-490x374The Chinese military confirmed that it is developing a large transport aircraft.

The announcement comes after blurry photos leaked onto aviation forums on Christmas Eve. The photos were taken at Xian Aircraft Corporation’s airfield. As Danger Room pointed out earlier, the photos show an aircraft that looks a heck of a lot like the U.S. Air Force’s C-17.

The aircraft features four jet engines and looks to be the same size as the C-17 albeit the blurry photos make it tough to discern too many details. Following questions about the plane the Chinese issued this statement:

“To meet the needs of the national economy and social development, and in the service of military modernization, better disaster relief, humanitarian relief and other emergency tasks, our country is developing a large transport aircraft,” the statement read.

Designated the Y-20, the photos, it has been suspected for years that the Chinese have been working on developing an aircraft similar to the C-17. In order for their military to continue to grow into a global power, it needs a transport workhorse similar to the U.S. Air Force’s C-17.

It appears from the photos, the Chinese are well on their way.

Chinese developing C-17 clone Y-20-389x600

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/12/27/chinese-developing-a-c-17-clone/#ixzz2GsSTYRMp
    Defense.org
    Cross-Eyed Mary
    Cross-Eyed Mary
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Chinese developing C-17 clone Empty Re: Chinese developing C-17 clone

Post by Cross-Eyed Mary Wed 02 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Thats a cool plane, but I've worked with the Chinese engineers an prior to that I allways thought China was a world threat........ Yeeeeeah, don't freak out about china taking control of anything those people are few bricks shy of a full load an I'm willing to bet they have very little ability to execute a battle plan, they were impressed to see a saw that cuts metal here's the one the guys were using http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200304655_200304655?cm_mmc=Google-pla-_-Power%20Tools-_-Circular%20Saws-_-M0480&ci_sku=M0480&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}&gclid=CLS31Myby7QCFcxAMgodfm0AYw they need all the help they can get to ever be a "global power" .... maybe I shouldn't have said that, my daughter is half Chinese....... LOL...... I call her my little egg roll.....
    WHAT? She calls me worst.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:16 am