Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, an Iranian minister: Iraq will rebound industrially

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, an Iranian minister: Iraq will rebound industrially Empty Abadi, an Iranian minister: Iraq will rebound industrially

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:56 pm

Abadi, an Iranian minister: Iraq will rebound industrially

02/18/2016

BAGHDAD balances News

Stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Thursday that the government has plans and strategies for the advancement of the industrial sector of Iraq began there.

Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement received / balances News / "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office this evening, Minister of Industry, Trade and Mines of Iran, Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh and his accompanying delegation," noting that "the two sides discussed promotion of industrial and economic and trade cooperation between the two countries and promotion of the private financial and economic challenges of the sector after the collapse of oil prices. "

Abadi said according to the statement that "the government has plans and strategies for the advancement of the industrial sector of Iraq began where and which seeks to improve the Iraqi industry in various fields," .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:01 am