Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi delegation canon American Christians of authentic ingredients of the country and strive to kee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi delegation canon American Christians of authentic ingredients of the country and strive to kee Empty Abadi delegation canon American Christians of authentic ingredients of the country and strive to kee

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Abadi delegation canon American Christians of authentic ingredients of the country and strive to keep them[/ltr]

Since 02/18/2016 19:32 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Thursday that the Christians of the original components of the country and strive to keep them, while praised the American canon delegation in a spirit of tolerance among Iraqis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office today, the American canon delegation on interfaith dialogue, which included Bishop John Braeskin patron of the national church and Cardinal Fyodor Mac Kirk Catholic Church official in America."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Abadi, according to the statement "the importance of keeping all the ingredients and that the government does not differentiate between the Iraqis according to religion and caste," noting that "the sons of the homeland of the Christian promise of authentic ingredients of the country and strive to keep them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said that "Iraq has succeeded in overcoming the many challenges and no choice but success."[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, praised the Canon delegation to "the spirit of tolerance in the possession of the Iraqis," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:28 am