Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Babylon: we will resort to the imposition of fees and taxes to cover the deficit in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Babylon: we will resort to the imposition of fees and taxes to cover the deficit in the Empty Governor of Babylon: we will resort to the imposition of fees and taxes to cover the deficit in the

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:17 am

Governor of Babylon: we will resort to the imposition of fees and taxes to cover the deficit in the budget to maintain

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The local government announced in Babylon, they will resort to the imposition of fees and taxes on specific services and on commercial trucks bystanders to maintain the rest of the provinces to provide revenue for the province to enable them to bridge its budget deficit and pay the wages of contractual staff with the local government.Governor of Babylon Sadiq Royal explained that the local government because of non-payment amounts for a period of two consecutive years become unable to meet the needs of its departments service or pay the amounts owed ​​to the owners of the projects or meet the rest of the entitlements, noting that the twenty-one nationwide private law granting local government the right to impose certain fees and taxes to the subject.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:00 am