Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The completion of 71% of the second phase of the establishment of the industrial city in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The completion of 71% of the second phase of the establishment of the industrial city in Dhi Qar Empty The completion of 71% of the second phase of the establishment of the industrial city in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:22 am

[size=32]The completion of 71% of the second phase of the establishment of the industrial city in Dhi Qar[/size]

16:01:37 23/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Dhi Qarannounced a draft industrial city in the province of Dhi Qar, director Rachid Zuid on the completion of 71% of the second phase of the establishment of the city at a cost of 48 billion dinars.He Zuid in the statement that the second phase includes works of the settlement and the establishment of a power plant, four card twenty MW with a yield of 800 cubic meters water filtered by the hour with a heavy water treatment capacity of 220 cubic meters per day in addition to networks of telephones and lighting with streets and buildings and places of rest and building. He added that the total amounts received from the second phase of the total allocations thirty billion dinars, while faltering the arrival of the remaining amounts on the background of the current financial crisis which has affected heavily on the pace of work on the project. it is worth mentioning that the first phase of the industrial city in Dhi Qar province has been contained at the entrance and approaches to extend rain networks along the 7 kilometer sewerage three long and half a kilometer as well the creation of 156 column for lighting and security fence along the 1400 meters and the establishment of the gate of two lanes of entry and exit, and queries for security guards and complete management of building bunk each floor area of 850 square meters, as well as complete pumping sewage tank High water station at a cost of 18 billion Iraqi dinars and an area of 116 acres out of the city area, amounting to 2000 acres. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:11 pm