Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Krhot appeals to Arab states to build housing complexes in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Krhot appeals to Arab states to build housing complexes in Anbar Empty Krhot appeals to Arab states to build housing complexes in Anbar

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 7:32 am

[ltr]Krhot appeals to Arab states to build housing complexes in Anbar[/ltr]

Since 02.24.2016 at 12:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Anbar council Krhot morning, said on Wednesday that the central government did not support until now in the city of Ramadi, while the Arab countries appealed to the help of people of the province and build housing complexes for them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in his Krhot on "Facebook", "The city of Ramadi and Eastern regions, including down to the town of Khalidiya become fully liberated and controlled by the security forces and tribesmen," noting that "the central government did not support the city so far."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Krhot, that "gray eastern areas which need to assist the international community in order to be cleared of mines and improvised explosive devices and rehabilitation services and infrastructure where," and urged the United Nations and countries of the world to "help Anbar by sending security firms concerned with mines and improvised explosive companies and help to raise infrastructure rehabilitation to re-displaced to the liberated areas. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Krhot and called on all Arab countries to "help the people of the province and alleviate their suffering", appealing to those countries to "build housing complexes for the people of Anbar."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The infrastructure of houses and government departments been sustained significant damage in the city of Ramadi, due to military and terrorist operations that require a lot of money for rehabilitation. It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:02 am