Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi issue an order to dismiss Dioanaa Hamdiya dry from her position in preparation for submission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi issue an order to dismiss Dioanaa Hamdiya dry from her position in preparation for submission  Empty Abadi issue an order to dismiss Dioanaa Hamdiya dry from her position in preparation for submission

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 3:33 pm

Abadi issue an order to dismiss Dioanaa Hamdiya dry from her position in preparation for submission to eliminate

24/2/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:

According to reports issued by the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, that the President of the Council Haider al-Abadi Dioanaa ordered the dismissal of the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq Hamdiya dry, Thmeda to be forwarded to the judiciary.

Sources said Ebadi's office in a statement seen by "Sky Press", "The Prime Minister issued an order Dioanaa dismissal of the director of the Trade Bank of Iraq Hamdiya dry yet to be proven involvement files of financial and administrative corruption and the smuggling of currency.

The Hamdiya dry whales corruption in the Iraqi economic system, has been the formation of an investigative committee to look Pfsadha year ago of "Ahmad Chalabi, and Rose Nuri Chaouiz, and Hoshyar Zebari," and she was acquitted by the Commission and the settlement of all files of corruption made by the observers, parliamentarians, media professionals, traders and economists

It faces Hamdiya Dry charges of smuggling billions of dollars to Kurdistan on an informal basis in addition to the abuse of millions of dollars in bribes from economists to facilitate their finances

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:47 pm