Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani to visit Iraq in late March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rouhani to visit Iraq in late March Empty Rouhani to visit Iraq in late March

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 3:23 am

[size=32]Rouhani to visit Iraq in late March[/size]

0:02:40 29/02/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Twilight Newsannounced the head ofIran 'sChamber ofCommerce Mohsen Jalal Port, that President Hassan Rohani, will be important include thethree countries, including Iraq , in late March / March next tour.According tothe agency ,"Tasnim" international news agency, Jalal Bohr explained, President Rouhani will leave in thesecond week of theIranian month andnext , which falls (26 March / March to April 1 2016) to Pakistan at thebeginning of a tour that will take him to Iraq 'sholy shrines, before heading to the Austrian capital Vienna last leg of the tour. the head of Iran 's Chamber ofCommerce to theimportance that enjoys President Rohani 'svisit to these countries, and said that its organization plans several days ago to send three large economic delegations with high political delegation that theIranian president will beaccompanied during theupcoming tour of the three countries.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:05 pm