Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
notazbad2000
mochasmom
weslin3
zimi31
Proven
country70girl
Rocky
11 posters

Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon   - Page 2 Empty Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

Tuesday, 16 April / April 2013 14:46

Twilight News / source said Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, Tuesday, Page dispute with Iraq wrapped up in the light of the intention of the government in Baghdad to end the outstanding issues between the two countries.

The source said in a statement the "Arab News", followed "Twilight News", "The Prime Minister Jaber Al-Sabah will visit Iraq in the coming period."

He explained that "the visit did not come to discuss certain issues per se, but rather comes to confirm that Kuwait turned the page on the past in light of the Iraqi government's intention to complete all outstanding issues and close the file."

The source indicated that "the visit has not been set a date, but it may be early next month," stressing that "Kuwait did not bother with threats that previously launched."

Noteworthy that the group calling itself the "Izzat al-Duri group" had vowed earlier to target the aircraft will be reduced by the Prime Minister of Kuwait to the capital of Iraq.

Source promised "threats are worthless Kuwaiti government did not heed it."

He pointed out that "the upcoming visit will be preceded by Kuwaiti delegation's visit to Iraq for the purpose of preparing for several prior agreements, including political and economic Saoukaa the two countries," stressing that "the United Nations will emerge Iraq from Chapter VII in light of the implementation of the requirements that Iraq undertook the implementation of its provisions."

And seeks the leaders of Iraq and Kuwait to improve relations between the two countries, and over the past year the two countries reached an agreement on the debt of the Gulf War. And have been approved for a new demarcation decision on the common border between the two countries and that many Iraqis casual.

The sources from within the Iraqi government that it "looks forward to the visit will lead to a historic agreement between the two countries, which allows Iraq to get out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations."

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.4.hathalyoum.net/iraqnews.php%3Faction%3Dsit%26cd%3D0%26sid%3D189964&usg=ALkJrhg2rtUs6fh03UlBViBM3p0QomxegQ
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon   - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

Post by sassy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:56 pm

I like this :D stressing that "the United Nations will emerge Iraq from Chapter VII in
    light of the implementation of the requirements that Iraq undertook the
    implementation of its provisions."
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon   - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

Post by zimi31 Tue 16 Apr 2013, 8:00 pm

csd9013 wrote:May 22nd, that is the date they were put under sanctions. That is the date they are aiming for this year. Make it a celebrations! Party on!!!!!!!!

Party on is right...I forgot that date...too many things on my mind!!! :lol:

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:25 pm

zimi31 wrote:

OK...so you do remember it..great!!! I think SC can call an emergency meeting anytime they want!!!
    Or unscheduled one... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:26 pm

csd9013 wrote:May 22nd, that is the date they were put under sanctions. That is the date they are aiming for this year. Make it a celebrations! Party on!!!!!!!!

Didn't realize that... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:28 am