Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti MPs: morning visit to Iraq will pave the way to close the outstanding issues between the two

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti MPs: morning visit to Iraq will pave the way to close the outstanding issues between the two Empty Kuwaiti MPs: morning visit to Iraq will pave the way to close the outstanding issues between the two

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 3:10 am

Kuwaiti MPs: morning visit to Iraq will pave the way to close the outstanding issues between the two countries
    Wednesday 19 June 2019 :
    10:48 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

KUWAIT (Reuters) - Kuwait's Amir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber's visit to Iraq will pave the way for the closure of the outstanding issues between the two countries, Kuwaiti deputies said.
    The Kuwaiti MP Salah Khorshid said that the visit of Sabah to Iraq will pave the way to close the outstanding issues between the two countries and work to bring stability and peace in the light of regional conditions, while MP Nayef al-Mirdas that hopes are pending on the historic visit of the Amir of Kuwait to Iraq in achieving what he aspires to Countries and peoples at the security and economic levels in the next phase, which is witnessing rapid regional developments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:04 pm