Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+18
duck2000
wayoutnow
jedi17
Jetsa
dixieland
ramplead
mochasmom
Screwball
weslin3
wciappetta
csd9013
zimi31
fonz1951
Neno
Stevethebrit
Proven
elandur
Rocky
22 posters

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP - Page 5 Empty Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2013, 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parliamentary Finance Commission MP stated that the Central Bank of Iraq will soon cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency. MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality.

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi economy. It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank.

The prime difficulty will be - is withdrawing 30 trillion dinars from the Iraqi market at the present time which will be replaced by new currency.
    Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP - Page 5 Empty Re: Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Screwball Sat 20 Apr 2013, 6:09 pm

ah shakedown rate of 1:1 to bring in larger denoms?? is this what you are hearing? lol..
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP - Page 5 Empty Re: Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by weslin3 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

Neno wrote:1:1 is a good trade off too.. ;)

I'll take it.... bounce
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:42 pm

I'm Ready!!
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Sat 20 Apr 2013, 8:44 pm

Neno wrote:1:1 is a good trade off too.. ;)

I will take a 1 for 1 trade off.
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Sat 20 Apr 2013, 8:45 pm

How about in May??? Please..
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun 21 Apr 2013, 9:38 am

All of this has now put a big smile on my face,expecting another Blessing from GOD so I can help our church "V.A.O.G."in a bigger way to build the new building.Plus of course,put my family in a good way of finances.GOD BLESS US ALL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:04 am