Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+18
duck2000
wayoutnow
jedi17
Jetsa
dixieland
ramplead
mochasmom
Screwball
weslin3
wciappetta
csd9013
zimi31
fonz1951
Neno
Stevethebrit
Proven
elandur
Rocky
22 posters

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parliamentary Finance Commission MP stated that the Central Bank of Iraq will soon cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency. MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality.

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi economy. It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank.

The prime difficulty will be - is withdrawing 30 trillion dinars from the Iraqi market at the present time which will be replaced by new currency.
    Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    elandur
    elandur
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Re: Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by elandur Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Bring it on!
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP Empty Re: Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Post by Proven Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Good quote:

MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the
    Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan
    into reality.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Me likey :D
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with
    this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi
    economy
    . It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that
    cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank.
    Significant means like Night and Day in my book... ;)
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

i have never been as ready as i am right now; bring it on!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 pm

fonz1951 wrote:i have never been as ready as i am right now; bring it on!

You're more patient than me...Eight years ago when I got in...it was supposed to happen any day or sooon!!! Can't believe we're still waiting...but what a ride!!! :lol:
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 pm

We have the same story. Only difference is I've only been involved in this for 6 yrs.

zimi31 wrote:

You're more patient than me...Eight years ago when I got in...it was supposed to happen any day or sooon!!! Can't believe we're still waiting...but what a ride!!! :lol:
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm

csd9013 wrote:We have the same story. Only difference is I've only been involved in this for 6 yrs.

lol! only for 6 years...look what the dinar has done to our sense of time! Imagine If we were ordered to do 'community service' for that amount of time!!! It certainly has been an exercise in patience!

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 am

Yeah there was actually a time I was concerned about capital gains whether it was going to be the short or long term rate... No worries now.... ☀

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:27 pm