Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zalmay Khalilzad: we have coordinated with Iran, the future of Iraq before the 2003 invasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zalmay Khalilzad: we have coordinated with Iran, the future of Iraq before the 2003 invasion Empty Zalmay Khalilzad: we have coordinated with Iran, the future of Iraq before the 2003 invasion

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:59 am

[size=32]Zalmay Khalilzad: we have coordinated with Iran, the future of Iraq before the 2003 invasion[/size]

00:28:03 8/3/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News ,"New York Times" newspaper ofAmerica unveiled an US officials holdtalks with Iran on the future ofIraq before thestart of theinvasion of US -led operations in 2003 to topple Saddam Hussein 'sregime. The newspaper quoted a new book by theformer US ambassador to the UN United Zalmay Khalilzad "the meetings that were not previously disclosed and that took place in Geneva with Mohammad Javad Zarif ,who was then serving as Iran 's ambassador to the United Nations and who later became a minister of theIranian Foreign persists even after theoccupation ofUS troops to Baghdad in 2003." he said Khalilzad said the United States was also hoped that Iran promotes theShia Iraqis to participate constructively in the formation of a new government in Iraq, especially since some Iraqi Shiite leaders opposed to theregime ofSaddam Hussein had been enjoying the support of Iran for a long time.Washington haswon assurances not to launch Iran fire on any US aircraft penetrating Iranian airspace. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 am