Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian and Iraqi forged passports worry Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian and Iraqi forged passports worry Europe Empty Syrian and Iraqi forged passports worry Europe

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:09 am

[size=32]Syrian and Iraqi forged passports worry Europe[/size]

2:11:48 3.12.2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Twilight News and interior ministers of the EU Council expressed serious concern aboutthe security risks posed by theorganization Daash and "terrorist organizations" for the Iraqi and Syrian passports. He called a report presented to the Ministers and theEuropean coordinator for the "anti -terrorism" Gilles de Kerqueov to take the EU urgent action to address theproblem. "France hasproposed to its partners sending experts in documents identities techniques to sort immigrant centers in Greece and Italy to address theproblem ,which represents asecurity risk significantly.the French investigators in the attacks of Paris were able to determine theidentity of thebombers, front of theStade de France, entered thecountry Bjoizi travel Syrians, it turned out later that thebombers Iraqis. as security investigations revealed that the two detainees in Austria entered through Greece , on 3 October last year identities forged. It issuspected thatthey might be members of afourth cell may be part of the plan Paris attacks or aims to prepare to commit "terrorist attacks" in another European country.quoted security sources to theinternational police ,"Interpol" toestimate thenumber ofpassports that were stolen from theofficial headquarters in Syria and Iraq , more than 235 thousand passport, some of which wasused in thesmuggling ofmigrants Greece. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:41 am