Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls to find a methodology to overcome the differences between the sects and religions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls to find a methodology to overcome the differences between the sects and religions Empty Jubouri calls to find a methodology to overcome the differences between the sects and religions

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:53 am

Jubouri calls to find a methodology to overcome the differences between the sects and religions

3/19/2016 0:00 

[rtl] Announced near Visit Ban Ki - moon and World Bank President 
    BAGHDAD morning 
    called on Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri to find a real and realistic methodology to overcome differences and rapprochement between sects and religions under a tent unitary umbrella project, while announced that the Secretary - General of the United Nations Ban Ki - moon and World Bank President Jim Yong Kim will visit the parliament within the framework of their visit to Iraq by end ofMarch this month. 
    according to a statement by his press office received «morning», the al - Jubouri discussed, during a meeting with Secretary - General of the World Forum for Proximity among Islamic sects Mohsen Araki, ways and mechanisms to promote and develop thecomplex work and thus contributing to the performance of tasks ahead. 
    He Jubouri that diversity and plurality , which is characterized by Iraq power factor has to be invested optimally, pointing out that the average intellect is able to pull the young people from the seeds of extremism and militancy , which should be supported and forawarding me . 
    He said the parliament speaker said sectarianism and present danger to everyone assume its responsibilities to stand with her ​​face and the face of advocates, while calling to find real and realistic methodology to overcome differences and rapprochement between sects and religions under a tent unitary project collector. 
    for his part , the price of Alaraki, according to the statement, the role and efforts of al -Jubouri , in this context, stressing the importance of Iraq 's role in the solution of theMuslim Ummah as detailed key in concerted sincere efforts to restore the unity of thenation and Takhaha. 
    , the head of the legislature announced that the Secretary - General of the United Nations Ban Ki - moon and World Bank President Jim Yong will visit the House ofRepresentatives in the 26th of this month , and attendance at the meeting of the Council to view developments in Iraq and the region developments[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:24 am