Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hundreds of truck stops to cut off Baghdad, Kirkuk road near the Great

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hundreds of truck stops to cut off Baghdad, Kirkuk road near the Great Empty Hundreds of truck stops to cut off Baghdad, Kirkuk road near the Great

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:46 am

[ltr]Hundreds of truck stops to cut off Baghdad, Kirkuk road near the Great[/ltr]

Since 19/03/2016 19:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hundreds of trucks loaded with various materials stopped, Saturday, in great part on the road between Baghdad - Kirkuk.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Reporter / balances News / and he said he saw, Saturday / long convoys of trucks estimated to number in the hundreds parked along the road between Baghdad and Kirkuk near the great hand, pointing out that those vehicles were not allowed to limit this evening to pass through the road.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said trucks loaded with different kinds of contaminants, including perishable food, without knowing the reasons prevented from passing through the road.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:27 am