Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judiciary is not performed (726) warrant sender to the International Police

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judiciary is not performed (726) warrant sender to the International Police Empty Judiciary is not performed (726) warrant sender to the International Police

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Judiciary is not performed (726) warrant sender to the International Police[/ltr]

Since 03.22.2016 at 12:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced a judicial authority, on Tuesday, not to carry out 726 warrant sender to the international police. While confirming form a committee to speed up the completion of the Code of power laws.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The judge said Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "it was forming a committee of senior judges to speed up the completion of the Code of Federal judiciary laws, currently in the House of Representatives, in collaboration with the Parliamentary Legal Committee."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bayraktar said, that "those laws are judicial regulation and supervision of the judicial laws and the Supreme Judicial Council and public administration of the judiciary, the Federal Supreme Court."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out to the judge, that "the public prosecutor 726 systems to catch the sender of the international police have not been implemented so far, despite the fact that 163 defendants in this Maaroufi places in the states issues," .anthy 29/6 m / a is 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:58 am