Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi judiciary issues an arrest warrant for a former deputy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi judiciary issues an arrest warrant for a former deputy Empty The Iraqi judiciary issues an arrest warrant for a former deputy

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Oct 2020, 8:46 am

The Iraqi judiciary issues an arrest warrant for a former deputy
    Date posted: 04.10.2020 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Karrada Investigation Court, affiliated to the Presidency of the Baghdad / Rusafa Federal Court of Appeal, issued an arrest warrant against former deputy Wael Abdul Latif.
    This memorandum comes against the backdrop of a lawsuit filed by the head of the "Al-Fateh Alliance", Hadi Al-Amiri, against Al-Waili.
    The Al-Fateh Alliance said in a press statement today, Sunday: “In a move aimed at deterring bankrupt people who practice defamation and play on shuffling the cards by adopting the yellow statements approach to target national symbols in order to achieve some suspicious ends, the judiciary had a final word, after it nullified all charges and lies that were made. Mr. Wael Abdel Latif slandered her in one of his television interviews against the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri. "
    The statement added, "The judiciary issued an arrest warrant against Abd al-Latif following the lawsuit against him, to reveal the falsehood of his childish allegations and his naive and irresponsible nonsense."
    Source: RT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:51 am