Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dawa Party demanded that al-Abadi is a comprehensive change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dawa Party demanded that al-Abadi is a comprehensive change Empty Dawa Party demanded that al-Abadi is a comprehensive change

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]Dawa Party demanded that al-Abadi is a comprehensive change[/ltr]

Since 03/30/2016 23:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Dawa bloc, Dr. Khalaf Abdul Samad Khalaf, Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to carry out a thorough change and away from the political quota system. 
    Said Abdul Samad in a statement received / balances News / copy, "it has aired political experience since 2003 to this day that the quota system is the wrong path can not be through the Iraqi citizen service and so we call on the Prime Minister to comprehensive change away from the political quota system."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The prime parliamentary call block, should be "the political blocs not to adhere to the respective ministers, and that gives the right to the Prime Minister in the selection of ministerial cabins on the basis of fairness and efficiency, in line with the reform, which called for him and that the volume is not pressed, it is the sponsor of the first and an entrepreneur for the success of the selection ministerial or God forgive failure. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdul Samad pointed to the need to "vote for the political blocs on the selection, which will put the prime minister in parliament in order to move forward in the reform project."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Khtaatm and head of the parliamentary bloc call his statement the need to respect the voices of the voters who braved the threat of terrorism, and they went to the polling stations to cast their ballots in order to promote democracy in Iraq. 
    is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:55 pm