Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi pays tribute to the will of the people in achieving reforms and pledges to implement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi pays tribute to the will of the people in achieving reforms and pledges to implement  Empty Abadi pays tribute to the will of the people in achieving reforms and pledges to implement

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:57 am

[size=32]Abadi pays tribute to the [size=32]will of the 
    [size=32]people in achieving reforms and pledges to [/size][size=32]implement [/size]
    [/size]

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

Praised Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the will of the Iraqi people in achieving reforms and vowed to press in the process of reform and change and the fight against corruption, pointing out that feminine cabinet of 22 ministries into 16 ministries and the nomination of 14 ministers while retaining the Ministries of Defense and Interior.

Ebadi said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "We have proved our Iraqi Aziz once again the power of his will and determination and ability to its crises management successfully and achieve the reforms and victories, and stressed the depth of the prevailing relationship between citizens and demonstrators and security forces, and this cohesion was a victory for all of us."

He pointed out that "the ministerial change that we presented to the House of Representatives and the political blocs is part of a comprehensive reform program that responds to the aspirations of our people, which included reducing its cabinet of 22 ministries into 16 ministries and the nomination of 14 ministers while retaining the ministries of defense and interior for reasons of security and continuing the war against Daash. "

He stressed Abadi, that "the attitudes of our people and their political forces formed a new impetus to sustain the victories of our heroine and the liberalization of the remaining of the cities, and we renew our covenant Aziz for our people to proceed with the process of reform and change and the fight against corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm