Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: Abadi uniqueness introduced the new ministers, and we will stand firm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: Abadi uniqueness introduced the new ministers, and we will stand firm Empty Kurdistan: Abadi uniqueness introduced the new ministers, and we will stand firm

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Kurdistan: Abadi uniqueness introduced the new ministers, and we will stand firm[/ltr]

Since 06.04.2016 at 10:04 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kurdistan Alliance, Wednesday, that the uniqueness Abadi introduced the new ministers is the reason for the ongoing political crisis, stressing that he would have a firm position in the case of non-consulted on the subject of the upcoming launch of alternative names.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the coalition Erez Abdullah's / balances News / "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is bear all the political disputes in the street after the uniqueness of the subject put forward the names of the new ministerial cabin."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdullah said that "it was better to Abadi submit dossiers on current ministers to prove their palaces in their work effectively in order to help him a pink slip," stressing that "It is the constitutional and legal right to have a role in the naming of the Kurds Minister process we represent this component."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "in the case marginalize us once again and not consulted the subject put forward new candidates for the bench then we will have a strong position in parliament and the government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to the resolution of the conflict over the new ministerial cabin file still exists, as a result of the rejection of the political blocs to a number of names nominated Abadi to take bags Wazzarah.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 2:37 pm