Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Consultant Jubouri: Tuesday's session will be a comprehensive and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consultant Jubouri: Tuesday's session will be a comprehensive and  Empty Consultant Jubouri: Tuesday's session will be a comprehensive and

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:53 am

Consultant Jubouri: Tuesday's session will be a comprehensive and uniform for all MPs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Said Ahmed Mahjoub, a media adviser to House Speaker Salim al Monday that the parliament session scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday will be a comprehensive and uniform for all deputies.
    He added that al-Jubouri restricted seeks a solution in which no winners or losers any party and that the people be the biggest winner, pointing out that the last meeting MPs objectors was good and that the dialogues going on in this regard.
    And between Mahjoub, said al-Jubouri, will chair the next meeting, adding that the deputies objectors full right to ask their perceptions and their visions and their applications during a session next Tuesday, according to the legal and constitutional contexts and in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Board 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am