Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition accuse infallible corruption and waste of large financial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition accuse infallible corruption and waste of large financial Empty Maliki's coalition accuse infallible corruption and waste of large financial

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 2:52 pm

Maliki's coalition accuse infallible corruption and waste of large financial

Posted : Tuesday 26/04/2016 11:39

Launched a coalition of what is known as the rule of law an attack on the incumbent president , "Fuad Masum , " stressing that it has 50 consultant earns each of them a monthly salary of 10 million Iraqi dinars, any Mamjmuah 500 million dinars.

MP for the coalition, "Nahla Alhbabi" statement, told a news said that "three presidencies not covered by the austerity measures and the reduction of salaries and the reports of him in the media, not true," indicating that "the presidency of the republic, ministers, MPs were still get paid the same."

She Alhbabi, that "what burdened the budget is salaries and advisers presidencies without providing any advice saved the country," noting that "the president has 50 advisers and receive each of them a monthly salary estimated at 10 million dinars."

Alhbabi explained that "most of the advisers are not experienced but deputies lost in the elections, were appointed as advisers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:21 pm