Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab

Lobo
    Lobo

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab Empty Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab

Post by Lobo Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:01 pm

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy About What the Manager Tells Him
    Apr. 25, 2016 12:29pm Dave Urbanski

[*]WHEN I FIRST READ ABOUT THIS, IT WAS A NO BRAINER - WON'T BE SHOPPING AT TARGET.

A dad posted on Facebook last week that he took his young daughter to Target to have a chat with the store’s manager about a delicate subject.
    Izzy Avraham wrote that he told his little girl on the way to Target “how some men think they’re women and wear dresses and makeup and want to use the women’s washrooms instead of the men’s. I asked her what she thought of that. She said, ‘That’s weird.’ And was quiet for a bit. Then she said, ‘If a man walked into the women’s washroom I’d fight him until he got out!’”

Avraham added: “We kept talking and I explained to her that we should be kind and loving to everyone, because everybody is a person with a heart and feelings. But that you can also disagree with the way they’re acting, and think it’s weird.”
    Once Avraham and his daughter got to the store, he wrote that he found the manager and “asked her on a practical level how Target’s policy worked out if my 6-year-old daughter walked into the women’s restroom and someone with a biologically male body walked in behind her.”
    The manager’s response wasn’t encouraging to him.
    “She said Target has always had a policy of non-discrimination, and that if parents had concerns we could use the family rooms, or Tirzah could come in the men’s washroom with me,” Avaraham wrote. “I told her that as a concerned dad, I’m uncomfortable with Target’s decision to allow people with male bodies in the women’s washrooms. And that we think it’s weird. We thanked her and left. I kept the whole conversation really polite and as relaxed as possible.”
    Avraham — who teaches Hebrew from a messianic Jewish perspective — had more to say:
    So here’s what so wrong about this. Target’s recent “inclusivity” announcement concludes by saying “Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.” Really? Telling me you’re ok with men walking into the bathroom behind my baby girl actually doesn’t make me feel like I belong. It didn’t make her feel like she belonged either, to hear the manager tell us that in person. Basically Target just told us — and millions of concerned parents — that we’re no longer accepted, respected, and welcome in their stores.
    My friends, Target has crossed a line, and I believe this is a test case. If you’re a concerned parent I invite you to do three things. 1. Share this story. 2. Then go to your nearest Target and do exactly what we did. 3. Then share your story, and use this hashtag: ‪#‎byetarget
    Avraham’s post has received more than 68,000 shares and 26,000 comments as of Monday afternoon.
    Target announced last week that it will continue to let transgender customers and employees use store bathrooms of their choice. More than 500,000 people have signed a petition to boycott Target since the announcement.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/25/dad-takes-daughter-to-target-to-confront-manager-on-transgender-bathroom-policy-and-isnt-happy-about-what-the-manager-tells-him/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-04-26&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab Empty Re: Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab

Post by fonz1951 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:53 pm

it's the same as anything else. if enough people raise enough hell, the rules will change. i have never cared for target to begin with. it happened a few years back when my wife and i went into a target store in illinois. while inside the store i noticed that they sold liquor, i had never seen a department store in my life that sold liquor. i don't drink alcohol in any form, so obviously didn't buy any, but, when we went to pay up and get out i asked for a pack of cigarettes and was told that they didn't sell them and i went off! the manager came over and asked what the problem was and i told her that i was pretty mad that they didn't sell them and she said ; we don't sell cigarettes because they were not healthy and they had chosen not to sell them! so i asked her to explain to me in( 1 million words or less) what in hell was healthy about liquor, she had no answer. so i chose to never set foot inside a target store again, now i have one more reason not to!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab Empty Re: Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy Ab

Post by Neno Wed 27 Apr 2016, 5:43 pm

Just terriable... Gun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:54 pm