Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Kurdistan rejects control of Baghdad on the border crossing points

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Kurdistan rejects control of Baghdad on the border crossing points Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Kurdistan rejects control of Baghdad on the border crossing points

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 4:28 am

[size=37]Parliamentary Integrity: Kurdistan rejects control of Baghdad on the border crossing points[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal 
    confirmed the Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary high Nassif today, that all border crossing points in the Kurdistan region is under the control of the federal government pointing out that the Kurdistan Regional Government refuses to receive any hand control sent from Baghdad to monitor the commercial ports on the borders of Kurdistan.
    Said Nassif's (Il Giornale) that "the federal government not to propitiate the Kurdistan accountability in government revenues ports, and stated that" the constitutional and legally binding Government of the Territory receipt of all financial income of those ports to Baghdad. "
    She pointed out that "all the ports in the whole of Iraq be revenue to the government in Baghdad in order to dispose of them, saying that" customs tariffs collected by the Kurdistan goods less than the tariff collected by the federal government of the southern ports and eastern prompting many dealers to enter their goods through Kurdistan being less the cost of the tariffs imposed by Baghdad. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:45 pm