Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidency of the Council of Representatives calling for parliamentarians to direct their duties tom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Presidency of the Council of Representatives calling for parliamentarians to direct their duties tom Empty Presidency of the Council of Representatives calling for parliamentarians to direct their duties tom

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 6:21 am

[rtl]Presidency of the Council of Representatives calling for parliamentarians to direct their duties tomorrow[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Presidency of the Council called on the board of parliament, members of the House of Representatives for direct legislative and oversight duties starting from tomorrow, Tuesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]The presidency said in a statement received "Sky Press", "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives announce the resumption of the work of the Council, and calls for the ladies and gentlemen of Representatives to be present as of next Tuesday and direct legislative and oversight duties within the framework of their respective committee also urged the committees to hold the usual her meetings to prepare the necessary legislation necessary the aim of approval. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement added that "the date of the public hearing will be determined if the termination of the technical and substantive preparations for the building."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said earlier that the Iraqi government has taken the necessary steps to secure the Council of Representatives and the protection of state institutions.[/rtl]

[rtl]The demonstrators stormed the (30-4-2016) the House of Representatives to protest the lifting of its complete without a vote on the cabinet reshuffle.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:27 pm