Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls for political blocs to agree on a road map for the adoption of laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls for political blocs to agree on a road map for the adoption of laws Empty Jubouri calls for political blocs to agree on a road map for the adoption of laws

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 2:20 am

Jubouri calls for political blocs to agree on a road map for the adoption of laws

The political scene Wednesday April 12, 2017

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Called parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Wednesday, the political blocs to agree on a road map for the adoption of laws during the current legislative term.

Jubouri said in a statement received by the Office of "Sky Press", "The House of Representatives Speaker Salim al-Jubouri was held on Wednesday, meeting with leaders of political blocs in parliament to discuss the legislative aspects and updating of laws in order to vote during the next phase."

The statement quoted al-Jubouri, calling the political blocs to "agree on a road map for the adoption of laws within the current legislative term," noting "the need to abide by the parliamentary blocs to attend meetings for the purpose of securing the legal quorum, which ensures approval of those that need a two-thirds majority special legislation which is entrusted with heads of parliamentary blocs to compel its members to attend the meetings and to achieve the required quorum. "

He stressed Jubouri "Parliament is keen to accomplish all legislation and laws, and ask it to extend the legislative term, the end of which they represent these laws of importance to the public interest in the country."

The Jubouri, announced, in (July 5, 2015) that the Council will adopt a new approach in dealing with the draft laws is to vote or reject without returned to the government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 am