Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues Empty Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues

Post by day dreamer Fri 10 May 2013, 11:06 pm

Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues
    <td>
    11-05-2013
    (Voice of Iraq) Baghdad term Resulted in a meeting between all the political blocs on Friday for an agreement to approve the laws of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues and salaries of retirees after the holiday the current chapter. The MP said the Iraqi List, Nahida Daini in an interview followed the term: that the House of Representatives passage of three laws binding after the agreement of all the blocks on the approval and will achieve gains for citizens and parliamentarians.
    It showed that the mechanism of the new salary scale include equality and salaries balance between ministries.It is hoped that send the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Act to amend the salaries of state employees to parliament for consideration by the parliamentary Finance Committee and forwarded to the vote during the current month of May. The law includes increasing the salaries of employees of the fifth degree and below because they are paid do not meet their daily living needs. Daini indicated that there is a great disparity in salaries between the Ministry and the other creating large gaps in income living. It confirmed that the Parliament is determined to approve the three laws which is an important requirement for citizens and contribute to the improvement of living and economic income.
    The pension law are studied to be divided into two bills, the first for retirees, and the second for the social security of workers is among the proposals adopted by the parliamentary Finance Committee.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues Empty Re: Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues

Post by mochasmom Sat 11 May 2013, 9:17 am

More forward movement!!! Thanks DD
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues Empty Re: Approval of the new salary scale and distribution of oil revenues

Post by weslin3 Sat 11 May 2013, 7:31 pm

Maybe this is happening here quickly.... I tried not to say, you know the word.... :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:34 am