Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Franky
Neno
Rocky
7 posters

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit Empty Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jan 2013, 7:50 am

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive political crises

Wrote on: 07/01/2013 14:53:09

Section: Business and Finance Views: 7

Revealed the Finance Committee in Parliament to postpone the project to delete reset currency, which it was hoped that performs this year after the completion of all actions related to the project confirmed that the reason for the delay is the successive political crises and the central bank crisis

The committee member said MP Magda Tamimi told the future today, Sunday, that "the proposed reset rates for Aishd any progress through due to the political situation and passed by the Central Bank"

She added, "On this basis, has been postponed Multi deletion of zeros was not implemented this year,"

For his part, called the economic expert Mackie Mohammed Wardam need to activate reset currency project because it is in the service of the national economy by reducing the money supply in the domestic market "

He added, "deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to the re-structuring of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments"

He added, "All competent authorities support this national project and speed up its implementation during the current year"

And demanded the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeros from the local currency, as a major project and needs to be enough time to apply. / End .... Falah Nazarene

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:34 am

Unless this is a reprint, here it is again what the larger denoms will be use for eventually... ;)
    He added, "deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to the re-structuring of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments"
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit

Post by Franky Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:12 am

Yes Like in ....... 2085!! can't wait!! bounce :lol:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:18 am

Franky wrote:Yes Like in ....... 2085!! can't wait!! bounce :lol:
    Well, if, that is the case, just think of your legacy (WILL) you left for yours unless, your still here..... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:28 am

LOL...... Me and Diamond decided today were gunna park our Volkswagen next to the Hearst outside in the parking lot of our nursing home!! and I'm not explaining that too ya....you will have to ask him!!! tongue

Last edited by Franky on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:29 am

Franky wrote:Hey man....125 here I come
    You are a old fart, I would only be 122... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:58 am

Neno wrote:Unless this is a reprint, here it is again what the larger denoms will be use for eventually... ;)

So Neno are you taking this article as a postive article?
    Some seem to take this article as not good.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:29 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Neno wrote:Unless this is a reprint, here it is again what the larger denoms will be use for eventually... ;)

So Neno are you taking this article as a postive article?
    Some seem to take this article as not good.
    I have said many times, the removal of the zeros notes mean nothing to me as they are local involvement only. What i said was if this piece was not a reprint which 99% of the time they are after the first report is done, than you can see again how the larger notes will be used as in my thoughts over the years with inter banking reason alone... ;)
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive polit Empty Parliamentary reveal financial postpone zeros out currency because of successive political crises

Post by Hkp1 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:18 pm

Monday 7 January 2013

Parliamentary reveal financial postpone zeros out currency because of successive political crises

Follow-up-street-

Finance
    Committee revealed in Parliament on the postponement of the draft
    brought the currency was deleted, hopefully this year after the
    completion of all procedures related to the project, saying that the
    cause of the delay is the successive political crises and a crisis of
    Central Bank

Committee member Rep. said Majida Al-Tamimi "draft
    zero currency not witness any progress in the political situation and
    passed by the Central Bank"

"On this basis, the subject was delayed delete zeros and not implemented this year"

But
    Economist called Makki Mohammed raddam need to activate the reset
    currency because it is in the national economy by reducing the money
    supply in the local market "

"Delete the three zeros from the
    currency contributes to the structure of the Iraqi currency which
    facilitates market transactions and accounts for State services"

And "all competent authorities support this national project and accelerate its implementation during this year"

The
    Cabinet Council demanded earlier the Central Bank to wait to delete the
    three zeros from the local currency, as a large project and needs
    sufficient time to apply

M. j

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:27 pm

Neno wrote:I have said many times, the removal of the zeros notes mean nothing to me as they are local involvement only. What i said was if this piece was not a reprint which 99% of the time they are after the first report is done, than you can see again how the larger notes will be used as in my thoughts over the years with inter banking reason alone... ;)

Thanks. Yes we have had this discussion before.

;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:03 am