Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoudi: Abadi stung reel fire speech to parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoudi: Abadi stung reel fire speech to parliament Empty Masoudi: Abadi stung reel fire speech to parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 4:38 am

[size=30]Masoudi: Abadi stung reel fire speech to parliament[/size]
    14/05/2016 11:05 | Number of Views: 426
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He citizen Bloc member Mohammed al-Masoudi said the pillow was not discouraged us to hold accountable Abadi, and I'm not a believer in his work has created for us a lot of political problems.
    Masoudi in a statement the "direction" was Abadi to send messages of reassurance to the political blocs and the change agents and the general directors and heads of independent bodies before switching minister if his aim was killed quotas.
    Masoudi said that al - Abadi came pulley fire to the House of Representatives , thinking that the  Council will burn but is stung by noting that the closed envelope presented to the House of Representatives Abadi work incorrectly and when many problematic.
    He said the legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said there are a number of negative points registered on the recent Council of Ministers meeting chaired by Haidar al-Abadi.
    Tamimi In an interview with "direction Press" said that the meeting violated the rules of procedure No. 8 of 2014. Indicating that the convening of any meeting of the Council of Ministers needs half plus one.
    Al-Tamimi said that the decisions taken in the Council of Ministers is by simple majority, adding that the new ministers did not perform the constitutional oath in the House of Representatives and thus are not entitled to attend and participate in Cabinet meetings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:28 pm