Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi after Sistani's speech calls on parliament to form a new government "independent"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi after Sistani's speech calls on parliament to form a new government "independent" Empty Abadi after Sistani's speech calls on parliament to form a new government "independent"

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Dec 2019, 3:11 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Abadi after Sistani's speech calls on parliament to form a new government "independent"[/size]

[size=45]The head of the coalition "Nasr" Haider al-Abadi, on Friday called on the Iraqi parliament to form a new government.
    Abadi said in a statement, `` We support the statement of the Supreme Religious Reference on 29/11/2019, and call on the Iraqi Council of Representatives to hold a special session tomorrow to withdraw confidence from the government and the formation of an independent new government, and the completion of a fair electoral law and the formation of an independent election commission to hold early free and fair elections In partnership with the United Nations. ”
    He added, "We also reiterate the accountability of the perpetrators and killers, and the peaceful demonstrations to achieve their national goals away from prejudice to public and private lives and property, and the need for national cohesion to ensure the unity and stability of the country in order to avoid chaos or the unknown or return to times of dictatorships."
    Sistani said that the House of Representatives, which emerged from the current government is invited to reconsider its options in this regard and act as dictated by the interest of Iraq and the preservation of the blood of its people, and avoid sliding into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation.

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:35 am