Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the fire Commission .. Parliament hosts Abadi and Araji in an extraordinary session tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the fire Commission .. Parliament hosts Abadi and Araji in an extraordinary session tomorrow Empty After the fire Commission .. Parliament hosts Abadi and Araji in an extraordinary session tomorrow

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 3:45 am

After the fire Commission .. Parliament hosts Abadi and Araji in an extraordinary session tomorrow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Monday, June 11, 2018 at 22: 04 pm (679 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]After the fire Commission .. Parliament hosts Abadi and Araji in an extraordinary session tomorrow
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Deputy Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in Parliament, Mohammad Nuri al-Abed Rabbo, on Monday, the hosting of the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, and the Minister of the Interior, in an extraordinary session to be held on Tuesday against the backdrop of burning votes.

Al-Abed Rabbo said in an interview with Sky Press that the parliament is scheduled to hold an extraordinary session tomorrow, in which Prime Minister Abadi and Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji will discuss the long-running fire of the Electoral Commission. Decisions that will be taken against the members of the Commission and its head and the security body responsible for protecting the store. "

Al-Abed Rabbo added that the members and the head of the Independent High Electoral Commission have no legal status to be hosted at the special session of the parliament when the quorum is complete. 
    "We are 100 percent convinced that the fire is deliberate, and may be from certain parties affected by the counting and sorting, or from parties may want to confuse the papers at this time."

Al-Abed Rabbo, the electoral commission, blamed primarily the failure of the fire, which lasted for a long time in Al-Rusafa, on Sunday, as it was responsible for the funds, contracting and renting the warehouses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:15 am