Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayati: an expanded meeting in the parliament to resolve the overall session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati: an expanded meeting in the parliament to resolve the overall session Empty Bayati: an expanded meeting in the parliament to resolve the overall session

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 3:01 am

[ltr]Bayati: an expanded meeting in the parliament to resolve the overall session[/ltr]

Since 05.16.2016 at 10:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Mohammad Jassem al-Bayati, Monday, for the convening of a meeting on Tuesday to find solutions to the current crisis, while ruled out of the hearing in the absence of the Kurdistan Alliance and the House of Representatives of the protesters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bayati said L / balance News /, that "tomorrow, Tuesday will see the meeting in Parliament attributing the cause to that protesters have declared that they did not enter the parliament hall and still current Presidency holds meetings are in session," adding that "the Kurds also undecided to participate in the sessions and return to Baghdad. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There is a meeting of the bloc advocacy and the rule of law tomorrow to find out to create the atmosphere to another meeting will take place on Wednesday or Thursday to get out of the current political crisis," adding it was "necessary for the parliament to settle the command and hold its meetings to resolve a lot of issues."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the meeting will try to find a way out and in return keeps the face of the protesters."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, it "can not be imposed on the protesters to enter the hall and they have issues may not be essential," noting that "the dismissal request of the Presidium of the parliament is difficult as the voice of the collection of 165 with another body changed and reversed the body remains in its position." is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:16 am