Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture forbid importing crops sophistication and watermelon to protect domestic production and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture forbid importing crops sophistication and watermelon to protect domestic production and  Empty Agriculture forbid importing crops sophistication and watermelon to protect domestic production and

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2016, 5:45 am

[ltr]
    Agriculture forbid importing crops sophistication and watermelon to protect domestic production and self-sufficiency

May 24, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Agriculture, on Tuesday, to prevent the import of sophistication and watermelon, while attributed to the local production, which can achieve self-sufficiency of them, confirmed the continuation of the previous Baqrartha the judge to prevent the import lots of vegetables protection.
    He said the ministry spokesman, Hamid Naif, said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, "The ministry decided to ban the import of sophistication and watermelon to the presence of self-sufficiency of them and to protect the local product," adding that "the decision was made after studying the reports filed by committees ministry deployed in markets local, which confirmed the presence of a large abundance of crops. "
    He Naif, that "The ministry had already banned the import of potatoes and Allahanh cauliflower and beets, lettuce, cucumber water and trees, eggplant and other crops as a result of self-sufficiency of them," noting that "the decision to ban the import of those crops is still standing."
    According to a spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture, that "the ministry is seeking to achieve balance through domestic product and consumer protection."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:30 pm