Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington welcomes the invitation Sistani to protect the civilians of Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington welcomes the invitation Sistani to protect the civilians of Fallujah Empty Washington welcomes the invitation Sistani to protect the civilians of Fallujah

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington welcomes the invitation Sistani to protect the civilians of Fallujah

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The United States of America, yesterday, welcomed the invitation supreme religious authority Ali al - Sistani joint forces to protect civilians and their property during the liberation of Fallujah operations. It considered that thePrime Minister Haider al - Abadi manages theattack as "extremely cautious" taking into account the open safe outlets for civilians, he expressed confidence in the "professional Iraqi forces and applied for orders to protect civilians." Said Mark Toner, a spokesman for the US State Department in a press briefing I followed (range Press), " The United States welcomes the invitation of the religious authority in Iraq , Ayatollah Ali Sistani , the armed forces to protect civilians and their property while editing the Fallujah operations , " noting that "Washington had expressed its concern to the Iraqi government about the civilians in Fallujah. " Tonnerre and added that " the Iraqi government carried out its obligations towards Thread toexert all possible effort to avoid civilian casualties, with the face of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi clear instructions of the Armed Forces of the interest in this subject," adding that "Washington supports this position." State Department spokesman stressed that "Abadi is to take over management of the attack very carefully, taking into account the open safe outlets to allow civilians to cross , " expressing "his confidence in the application of Iraqi forces to those orders and work professionally in regards to the protection of civilians." 
    The religious authority recommended, on Friday, June 3, 2016, the combined forces under the auspices of thesanctity of the people in the areas of fighting, and deprived mutilation and exposure to funds Daash fighters in the houses, with renewed commending the fighters and their pride.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm