Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance questioned the intentions of changing the inspectors sites and considers the c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance questioned the intentions of changing the inspectors sites and considers the c Empty Parliamentary Finance questioned the intentions of changing the inspectors sites and considers the c

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2016, 9:55 am

Parliamentary Finance questioned the intentions of changing the inspectors sites and considers the consecration of corruption 

20-06-2016 11:04 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Monday that a change of inspectors general sites not related to the reform of the onion, but it is a consecration of corruption.

The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable in a statement that 'the change in the positions of inspectors general is not related to the reform of onion It is a consecration of corruption that most inspectors who Mdaorthm has not contributed to reveal corruption that exists in their ministries previous'.

He sarees according to the statement 'they may be part of a ring of corruption, so the reference to the Legislative Order No. 19 does not really give to keep the losers or change their positions but to be reforms genuine inspectors file, which is a bone of contention because the institution did not check for the Treasury corresponds to the money that size I spent it. '

He said he 'has become incumbent upon the Prime Minister to take serious corrective steps and not to exploit the legislative recess to make some changes in its prospects for narrow and marred by suspicion'.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, issued on Sunday, ordered Dioanaa exemption and the appointment and transfer of a number of inspectors general in the ministries of state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:34 pm