Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: the reluctance of levying taxes from the mobile phone to the control of some

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the reluctance of levying taxes from the mobile phone to the control of some  Empty Parliamentary Finance: the reluctance of levying taxes from the mobile phone to the control of some

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jun 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: the reluctance of levying taxes from the mobile phone to the control of some parties companies[/ltr]

Since 20/06/2016 18:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan, Sunday, the existence of intentional delay in tax collection from mobile phone companies, attributing it to the control of political parties on those companies and have formats with those in charge of collecting taxes. 
    Ahmed said L / balance News /, "The House of Representatives Select a legal clause allowing to collect 20% tax on the price of packing card in the budget of 2016," noting that "there is a significant delay in the collection of those taxes have not met properly."[/ltr]

[ltr]Ahmed added that "there are political parties dominate the mobile phone companies and has formats with those in charge of tax collection for disability pay," pointing out that "the supervisory authorities have not aggregated any tax from those companies so far."[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives charging Kartat mobilization of mobile phones during the vote on the budget 2016.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:20 pm