Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    B .. Manual

Calls to ensure freedom of expressionexpressed the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), condemned the attack Rudaw network and solidarity headquarters with her ​​and the rest of the Iraqi media to practice in "harsh conditions", calling on the authorities to ensure the protection offreedom of expression. This came in astatement by the mission "condemned through targeting Rudaw media network headquarters in Irbil bomb on Friday night, ( the 24th of June the current 2016), received a(long - Presse) a copy of it.  She expressed UNAMI, for "wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured", expressing "solidarity with Rudaw media network and all media in Iraq were operating in harsh conditions calling for the authorities to ensure the protection of freedom of expression. " direct open street closing L13 -year - old announced the secretariat of Baghdad, about to embrace the reopening of the closed part of the street Abu Nawas Firdous Square after being closed for nearly 13 years. she GAM said in a statement it was"working on in accordance with the directives of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to revitalize the streets opening closed across the capital , Baghdad , for the purpose of raising the burden on citizens and ease Alkhanaqat traffic and facilitate the citizens and the movement of vehicles." " the Baghdad Municipality incoordination with the Baghdad operations command , and after taking all legal procedures have worked since the early hours of yesterday morning to remove the concrete blocks and symptoms rail in the street entrance of my Firdous Square Street Abu Nawas and raise the fence between the two hotels and caravans inpreparation for the re - opened to the movement of people and vehicles the middle of this week. " destroy 200 Cartoon Gypsum" is licensed , " said Department of health in the province of Diyala, Sunday, for thedestruction of 200 Cartoon Gypsum holds the trademark is licensed in Baquba. the media spokesman Faris al - Azzawi , the department in a press statement I followed the " long ", that" health surveillance teams seized during an inspection tour of a coefficient gypsum industry in Baquba, the amount of gypsum is estimated at200 Cartoon branded unlicensed. " he said al - Azzawi said" the seized quantity was destroyed by the control teams in implementation of the public Health Law No. 89 of 1981 , "adding , " it was the imposition of $ 500 thousand fine Dinar against the owner of the plant for violating health regulations work. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm