Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Formation of a committee to prepare the investment map in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Formation of a committee to prepare the investment map in Maysan Empty Formation of a committee to prepare the investment map in Maysan

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Formation of a committee to prepare the investment map in Maysan[/ltr]

Since 07/02/2016 10:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The chairman of the investment committee in the Maysan provincial council, Mohammad Majid Hoaa, Saturday, for the formation of a committee to create a new investment map in the province, while noting the continued preservation of the signing of contracts with the Ministry of Industry and some foreign companies to promote the reality of investment in Maysan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He told / balances News /, that "there are investment opportunities for industrial, residential, recreational and commercial large in Maysan province," adding that "the Iraqi Ministry of Industry for the establishment of a bygone oils and plastic plant in the province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "it was to form a committee comprising of the province and the municipal investment and planning to create a new investment map in Maysan."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the size of investment licenses in the province in 2013 and reached 13 investment license," pointing to "build a surgical hospital with 100 beds by Basra in addition to the signing of contracts with Iranian Hendeh- joint company Iron and Steel."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This was confirmed Chairman of the Investment Committee in the Maysan province, Mohammad Majid Hoaa, earlier reluctance residential project at a cost of 249 million dollars within the province, while noting that the percentage of completion of the project reached for less than the 1%. Ended[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:00 am