Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rapporteur of the parliament: the Presidency will hold a meeting to discuss the next legislative te

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rapporteur of the parliament: the Presidency will hold a meeting to discuss the next legislative te Empty Rapporteur of the parliament: the Presidency will hold a meeting to discuss the next legislative te

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:20 am

Rapporteur of the parliament: the Presidency will hold a meeting to discuss the next legislative term

News / Baghdad 
    Announced That the House of Representatives rapporteur MP Profile Imad Youkhana, Sunday, the determination of the Presidency held a meeting today or Monday to discuss the new Legislative term of the Council 's workTel, The while Noting That the next session of parliament will discuss the security situation, Including the explosive Karrada and the country. he , by said Youkhana in an interview for Alsumaria News, he by said That "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a meeting today or tomorrow to discuss the new Legislative term and Laws workTel Which will offer isstarted, color : as color : as well discuss the nature of his workTel and the Laws Which will be to go the Passed, "That Noting" these are On Meetings Usually held before holding any meeting like so sessions where a fresh appeal to the parliament. "

[size]

He , added That "a session of the Council, Which sit back next Tuesday, will be aregular session and agenda Had not been officially it Declares, " explaining That "themeeting will discuss the security situation, Including the security World Holocaust Denial That have occurred in the Karrada area Hotels country in Salahuddin province. "The HEAD of the House of Representatives, Salim al Announced, on Sunday, by said the Karrada incident will top the agenda of the session next Tuesday. the House ofRepresentatives ended the second Legislative term in the second year and to Legislative the enter Legislative holiday, starting from 5.31.2016, Which were Considered an extraordinary session, Although it was not completed quorum attendance was 161 Vice.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:31 am