Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: to reduce the financial burden of the state budget of 260 to 159 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: to reduce the financial burden of the state budget of 260 to 159 billion dinars Empty Planning: to reduce the financial burden of the state budget of 260 to 159 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/20 | 14:21

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad announced that the Ministry of Planning, on Wednesday, for reducing the future financial burden on the state budget of 260 to 159 billion dinars, by thepostponement and cancellation of a number of projects. He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al - Hindawi , in apress statement I followed Alalaguetsad Auz, that there are a number of processors to implement various projects, through divided into some categories financed on credit , and others that show new investment opportunities ,such as hospitals, noting that projects in which advanced the completion of 80 and 90 ratios, could be allocated funds within general budget. he said al - Hindawi, it has been reducing future financial burdens of the federal state budget of 260 to 159 billion dinars, by postponing other projects department and the abolition of AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:35 pm