Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

7,000 foreign troops are present on Iraqi territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

7,000 foreign troops are present on Iraqi territory Empty 7,000 foreign troops are present on Iraqi territory

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2016, 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    7,000 foreign troops are present on Iraqi territory

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The spokesman for the International Alliance of Christopher Garver, on Sunday, that thenumber of international coalition troops in Iraq , with the exception of 7,000 civilian employees of the US Embassy in Baghdad. He pointed out that the coalition trained more than 23 thousand Iraqi security element. 
    Said Christopher Garver, during a press conference held at the US Embassy, ​​attended by (long - Presse), " The number of international coalition troops in Iraq of 7 thousand soldiers with theexception of the civilian employees of the US Embassy in Baghdad , "noting that" there are thousands of coalition soldiers in Iraq circumference Ktaiaran and workers in the aircraft carriers and others . "He explained a spokesman for the international coalition that" the number of Iraqi security forces that have been trained by the international coalition of 23 thousand and 750, comprised the elements of the fight against terrorism, thearmy and the police , "pointing out that" the 560 US soldiers tasks who have come to Iraq recently is therehabilitation of Qayyarah base , " the US official , adding that" computers to organize Daash found theinternational coalition in Syria , with more than 10 thousand information regarding organization and his ideas and how to smuggle fighters and the collection of taxes from citizens , "stressing that" such information will be shared with the Iraqi security forces. " Garver and pointed out that " the international coalition airline carried out during last week 's 70 air strike against al Daash in Iraq , " adding that "coalition aircraft carried out so far 450 air strike against Daash to prop up the Iraqi security forces around the Euphrates River since the start of operations there."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:47 am