Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi List: the next stage will be better after the thaw between the political forces and political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi List: the next stage will be better after the thaw between the political forces and political  Empty Iraqi List: the next stage will be better after the thaw between the political forces and political

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2013, 9:53 am

Iraqi List: the next stage will be better after the thaw between the political forces and political leaders

Sunday, 02 June 2013 {Baghdad Ambassador: News}

The president of the Iraqi parliamentary bloc Salman Jumaili, Sunday, that the next stage will be the best "after the melting of the ice" between the political leaders, calling to take steps to further enhance the initiative of the President of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim to turn this closeness to the Platform for Action.

And Jumaily said in a press statement that "the next stage will be better after the thaw between the political forces and political leaders during the meeting, the symbolic, which was held yesterday house of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim," and expressed the hope that "the sessions of Parliament next active after convergence is high between major powers legislative and executive branches. "

Jumaili added that "this convergence will impact on the performance blocks and political leaders as well as the impact on the community situation," noting that "the effectiveness of the House of Representatives comes from the commitment of the political blocs to attend and activate the agenda of the meetings of the Council of Representatives."

He called on the head of the Iraqi List, the parliamentary "other steps reinforce step by the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq to convert closeness to the Platform for Action."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:52 am