Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

‘Be Quiet’: Trump Gets Into Tense Exchange With NBC Reporter Over Clinton Emails

Lobo
    Lobo

‘Be Quiet’: Trump Gets Into Tense Exchange With NBC Reporter Over Clinton Emails Empty ‘Be Quiet’: Trump Gets Into Tense Exchange With NBC Reporter Over Clinton Emails

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Jul 2016, 6:11 pm

‘Be Quiet’: Trump Gets Into Tense Exchange With NBC Reporter Over Clinton Emails
    Jul. 27, 2016 11:55am Jason Howerton

Republican nominee Donald Trump got into a tense exchange with NBC reporter Katy Tur during a Wednesday press conference after he suggested Russia should try to find more of Hillary Clinton’s “missing” emails.
    ‘Be Quiet’: Trump Gets Into Tense Exchange With NBC Reporter Over Clinton Emails Screen-Shot-2016-07-27-at-10.49.50-AM-620x399
    (Screengrab via MSNBC)
    “You said, ‘I welcome them to find those 30,000 emails,’” Tur said.
    “They probably have them. I’d like to have them released,” Trump replied.
    “Does that not give you pause?” a visibly surprised Tur pressed.
    Trump eventually snapped at the reporter when she interjected during his “crooked Hillary Clinton” response.
    “Be quiet,” he shot back. “I know you want to, you know, save her.”
    Trump went on to say having a high-ranking government official “delete” 33,000 emails gives him “more pause” than Russia obtaining and releasing those emails.
    “If Russia or China or any other country has those emails, I mean to be honest with you, I’d love to see them,” he added.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/27/be-quiet-trump-gets-into-tense-exchange-with-nbc-reporter-over-clinton-emails/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20HORIZON%20w/%20LIARS%20ad%20-%207-27-16%20-%20Final&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:36 am