Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the I Empty Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the I

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 6:52 am

Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

04-06-2013 07:55 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Accused member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National bloc white / Aziz Sharif Mayahi, influential figures in the Iraqi government in coordination with the staff at the central bank to control the sale of hard currency, which led to a decline in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.

He said Mayahi (of the Agency news): that there are great personalities have a strong influence in the Iraqi state controlling the work of local banks, and in coordination with some of the staff of the Central Bank to control the sale of hard currency, which led to the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.

He added: that the central bank more than a month ago, has vowed to take new measures to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, but so far is still the U.S. dollar exchange rate Mrtfaa It seems that the current administration of the bank can not support the value of the Iraqi dinar.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced that he would take new measures to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar during the month. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the I Empty Re: Vice:in the government and the Central Bank are working on instability of the exchange rate of the I

Post by ron-man Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:55 am

Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:43 pm