Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cultivation of Babylon stopped working peasants loans and excludes requests for 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cultivation of Babylon stopped working peasants loans and excludes requests for 2015 Empty Cultivation of Babylon stopped working peasants loans and excludes requests for 2015

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2016, 4:09 am

Cultivation of Babylon stopped working peasants loans and excludes requests for 2015

Author: AT, HH, IM 
    Editor: the AT, HH 10/8/2016 16:43Number of Views: 112 

Long-Presse / Babylon
    Announced that the Department of Agriculture in the province of Babylon, on Wednesday, working to grant agricultural loans to farmers stopped, the lack of private funds for the initiative, and stressed granted loans amounting to more than 110 billion dinars since the project starting in 2008, as pointed out that the loans from last year's 2015 requests not covered by the decision of suspension.
    The cultivation of the province of Babylon, director Alaa Cobb m in an interview (range Press), "The department has decided today to suspend work with loans agricultural initiative, which was launched in 2008, for lack of funds its own offer," noting that "agricultural initiative has played an important role in develop agriculture to maintain, especially in poultry and fish sectors. "
    He said Kubba, that "the aggregate amount of loans agricultural initiative since its inception in 2008 until last year, 2015, amounted to more than 110 billion dinars by 5400 the borrower," adding that "the loans targeted projects to set up greenhouses and fields of poultry as well as hatcheries, lakes fish, and other from other important projects. "
    He said Kubba, that "the Department of Agriculture, the body art for which it provides loans requested by farmers, and in turn presenting to the Agricultural Bank," adding that "the transactions made last year in 2015, are not covered by the decision of suspension."
     The former prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki launched a project in 2008 the agricultural initiative included granting loans to peasants in various fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:35 pm