Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon proceed with the cultivation of crops, manufacturing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon proceed with the cultivation of crops, manufacturing Empty Babylon proceed with the cultivation of crops, manufacturing

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 8:07 am

[ltr]
    Babylon proceed with the cultivation of crops, manufacturing

February 28, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Babylon
    Announced that the cultivation of Babylon Directorate, Sunday, for the manufacturing of direct planting crops, indicating that Babylon will be a basket of Iraq, saying the survival of strategic crops such as wheat, barley and maize.
    He said the cultivation of Babel director Alaa Kubba said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News that "the cultivation of Babylon Directorate began planting manufacturing crops in different parts of the province," noting that "the Directorate conducted research with experts about the production of these crops world-class, as well as commercialization of the coefficient" .
    Kubba said, that "the Directorate began the cultivation of rapeseed crop, which contains 50% of the oil they need vegetable oil manufacturing plant in collaboration with the University professors green denominator."
    Noting that "the Directorate began the cultivation of soybeans, one of the global strategic crops, which monopolized by some countries, Jat that 42% of the fruit is a protein," noting that "crop soybeans enters in the manufacture of poultry and fish feed mainly sells for global markets 500 per Dularelltun" .
    Kubba said, that "the cultivation of Babylon Directorate aims to reach self-sufficiency in the food basket of Iraq," noting that "these crops do not affect the cultivation of other strategic crops such as wheat, barley and maize."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm